Suddenly you're marketing internationally. Was this what you signed up for?
Many companies have a strong domestic marketing program complete with staff, resources and market experience. So the natural assumption when a company gets ready to go global is that you simply pick that up, translate it, and drop it into your new market.
Your gut feeling is different, but you haven't worked much internationally before....we understand.
Download our free eBook and learn more, including the importance of:
- leveraging your current campaigns
- avoiding getting set up for failure
- knowing what you don't know
- why cross-functional teamwork is critical
- balancing inbound and outbound marketing
- frequent testing and revision iterations
You've got a great opportunity to create and innovate. This should be fun and rewarding. Use the tools in our eBook to help.