Elegantly simple or simpleton?
Everyone wants to simplify everything. Executives don't have time and can't process more information. 10 slides with 7 bullet points each is supposedly the maximum business leaders can manage. That common wisdom leads to over-simplification of strategy with dangerous business results. Download our whitepaper to learn:
- Introduction to Complex Adaptive Systems and comparison to 'Complicated'systems
- Review of complexity of today's B2B revenue growth environment
- Key risks of oversimplification
- The danger of conflating concepts with strategy
- Key considerations for companies seeking to grow revenue in complex markets
- What skills to hire / outsource to ensure success
Bottom line - the ability to simplify concepts is elegant. but oversimplifying strategy is negligent. Too many consultants and senior executives create a strategy to match their experience rather than according to the market requirements.
Don't get caught short!
Download our free whitepaper to learn more - and to learn how industrial grade business growth advice can help you take oversimplified pop wisdom and create real business results.