Manufacturing & Distribution Financial Roundtable: Growing Globally
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
New Bedford, Massachusetts
7:30 – 10 a.m.
Top line growth is fundamental to the long-term success of your company and studies have consistently shown that manufacturers that export are healthier and more profitable than their non-exporting counterparts.
However, as the saying goes, ‘if you had a dollar for every time you heard that you should export, you wouldn't have to worry about growing sales!' We understand – the push to export is a persistent business bromide that creates no tangible value and ignores the real concerns and barriers that manufacturers face in growing export sales.
Join us for a facilitated roundtable discussion that tackles the four biggest export sales myths: (1) language and culture barriers, (2) getting paid, (3) logistics, and (4) pricing. Learn how to simplify your sales strategy and grow your business both domestically and internationally.
At the end of this session, you will:
- Understand global business trends and the impact on your business
- Understand the barriers preventing many manufacturers from exporting and how to overcome them
- Identify the international markets that you
will profit from
- Learn a low risk, simple strategy to begin exporting by using existing customer relationships
- Learn how to leverage your domestic marketing efforts to create international growth
- Learn about export tax incentives and how they can help your business improve profitability
Who should attend
This session is ideal for owners, CEOs, CFOs, controllers, and finance managers of privately held manufacturing and distribution companies.
- Ed Marsh, Principal, Consilium Global Business Advisors
- Jon Hughes, Manager, CliftonLarsonAllen
7:30 – 8 a.m. — Registration and breakfast
8 – 8:30 a.m. — Facilitator presentations
8:30 – 10 a.m. — Roundtable discussion