Export market development is like many business activities. It can be tackled in a fragmented, ad-hoc way, or it can be the object of deliberate planning and focused, managed execution.
Everyone wants to do it "the right way" to maximize results. The problem is that most folks don't have an instruction manual. Think of this eBook as a free chapter from Consilium's Export Planning Instruction Manual.
In this eBook you'll learn:
- the importance of a synchronized and coordinated approach
- the value of commercial diplomacy
- how to use "advocacy" to your advantage
- steps to "navigate the system"
- the role your local rep can play
- which agencies can help the most
Download our eBook and learn more...